Saturday, June 25, 2005

Zigview Reviewed

I was woken up on thursday morning by a delivery. In that delivery was a surprise - the Zigview - Digital Angle Viewfinder. I didn't waste anytime before opening the box. Inside the box was everything I needed to get the Zigview up and running. It is a very nice piece of kit, which is easy to set-up, configure and use. After spending several hours playing with it and in several different scenarios, I wrote my review, which will be published on the kickstartnews website. My conclusion, is that it's a nice unit, which does what its supposed to do, and one which although not perfect holds much promise. It will certainly win a lot of favour from photographers with specific needs. I can see that portrait photographers, astrophotographers and photographers shooting under conditions where it is not easy to use the SLR's eyepiece easily, will like it.

No comments: