Monday, April 11, 2005

The scourge of Spam ...

Like it or not, email is a necessary part of what we do as imageers and designers. If you use a computer, it's kind of hard to escape it. One thing we could all do without is Spam ... I hate it and I know that you do too. I get over 120 emails a day and percentage wise (Mailwasher Pro tells me) 72% is spam. I think it's a lot higher, but I get the feeling that it is just a perception based on the annoyance factor. My friend and associate Howard Carson over at Kickstartnews.com has written a nice article over at the kickstartnews blog. This was written after having lunch with another good friend of mine; Julius Oklamcak. Julius, in my mind, is one of the most insightful folks I've met to this date, he has a knack of cutting right through all the crap and gets to the heart of the issue each time. If you're reading this, "Allo mate." So pop on over and have a read, the post is well written and quite educational: e-mail spam

No comments: