Monday, December 25, 2006

Adobe Icon Scrabble

I had a brilliant idea yesterday, lets take the new adobe icons (or are they glyphs?), and use them to make words out of ... a kind of Adobe scrabble if you like. I can just imagine designers using these icons to spell things out on their desktops and the application bar.

So no surprise, when I check out some of the blogs today and I find other people have had a similar idea. Ok, so maybe it's not so brilliant but it certainly could be entertaining to see who could come up with the longest word or the rudest. The first one that came to me, and I'm not alone, was FLAW. I can just see it now ... someone out there (maybe even Adobe themselves will put these icons on magnets and we can have hours, or is it maybe minutes, of fun on our fridges. All I can say is have fun, but don't forget to enjoy the holidays...

No comments: